IFMA-SV transforms the world of facility management into a community of working partners.
IFMA-SV unites the largest community of facility management practitioners, consultants, educators, students, and product and service providers in the industry.
Through research efforts, educational programs and resources, professional certification, a network of chapters and councils, and global professional development events; IFMA assists corporate and organizational facility managers in developing strategies to manage human, facility and real estate resources.
Joining the Silicon Valley chapter of IFMA provides IFMA members with additional benefits, including:
- Eight free evening Chapter meetings per year, including presentations by experts in their field, with reception following.
- Discounts to most chapter events, including luncheons, and special events.
- Access to chapter generated research and information, specifically geared for Silicon Valley.
- Member-only access to the Chapter’s LinkedIn and Facebook groups.
- Participate in our Mentor/Mentee program.
- Numerous Community Outreach Opportunities including Rebuilding Together, River Cleanup, and Environmental/Beach cleanup.
- Opportunities to meet peers, suppliers and potential customers in Silicon Valley.
- Access to our members only intranet site.
- Access to our membership list and our annual membership directory.
- Opportunities to learn and grow in your profession by volunteering to help plan and participate in our numerous exciting events.