The IFMA Silicon Valley Newsletter ‘THE VOICE: A Journal of Professional development, Collaboration and Community for Facility Professionals”‘ is published quarterly, and is distributed to members electronically.
The Voice starts 2013 by celebrating its 20th Anniversary Edition. We have been moving into a more integrated communications model with slideshows of our events and videos embedded in articles.
In addition to providing coverage on Chapter events, for members who may not be able to attend in person, the newsletter provides insightful articles and increased professional content. Drawing upon the diversity and wealth of experience of Chapter members, the newsletter has delivered articles on a variety of topics, and true to its name, serves as the voice of the Silicon Valley Facilities community.
Recent issues of The Voice are below – Enjoy!
Third Quarter 2013 Journal – The Voice: A Journal of Professional Development, Collaboration and Community for Facility Professionals.
- FMP Class of 2013
- Summer Events and Photos
- Building Siting and The Building Envelope
- Ins and Outs of EV Charging
- Tenant Improvements at Synaptics
- And Much More!
Second Quarter 2013 Journal – The Voice: A Journal of Professional Development, Collaboration and Community for Facility Professionals.
- Sustainability in Water Conservation
- 2013 Golf Tournament
- Six Key Metrics and why they are Important to REFM
- Meeting Summaries, Calendar and more!
First Quarter 2013 Journal – The Voice: A Journal of Professional Development, Collaboration and Community for Facility Professionals
- 20th Anniversary Edition
- A Gift of IFMA Membership
- Sustainability – Farm to Fork
- Sustainability – Why Title 24 is Not Enough
- 2013 Board of Directors
- 2013 Calendar, New Members and More!!
Winter 2012 Edition – The Voice
- Award of Excellence – Professional Development.
- Associate of the Year Award – Ralph Buchanan
- Special Events – photos galore – A Taste of Wine Country and Holiday Party
- Video messages from Nichole Stephenson and Larry Morgan
Summer 2012 Edition – The Voice
- Sustainable Facilities
- Mentor/Mentee Program
- Summer’s Special Events – updates and photographs
- Professional Development
Spring 2012 Edition – The Voice
- Rebuilding Together at the 49ers Academy
- 2012 Golf Tournament – Another Hole in One!!
- Facility Fusion
- Joint NorCal Chapters Meeting
Winter 2012 Edition – The Voice
- The Business Case for Sustainability
- Serving Those Who Served (Verteran’s Initiative)
- 2012 Board
Winter 2011 Edition – The Voice
- IFMA-SV wins Best Large Chapter Award
- Julie O’Loughlin – Distinguished Member Award
- IFMA-SV celebrates 20 years!
- Unleashing Our Inner Rockstar at Google
- Summer Events – Beaches and Baseball
- FM Contributions to Future Great Places to Work
Summer 2011 Edition – The Voice
- Powering the Future of FM through Solar Technology
- 2011 Golf Tournament
- San Francisco 49ers Academy
April 2011 Edition – The Voice
- Biomimicry: Bringing Our Work to Life
- Driving Radical Change: Facilities Basics for the 21st Century
- New Members
January 2011 Edition – The Voice
- 2011 Board of Directors
- 2011 Chapter Kick-Off Meeting
- Future Stars of FM
December 2010 Edition – The Voice
- Website wins Award of Excellence
- Leadership in Facility and Project Management
- Future Trends in Facility Management
October 2010 Edition – The Voice
- IFMA Advocacy Day – Fun on Capitol Hill
- Membership Mixer: Diversity Block Party
- Community Outreach: Beach Cleanup
August 2010 Edition – The Voice
- C Level View of FM
- Lead Not Manage
- Succession Planning
- Evolving Workspace for a Diverse Workforce
- Rebuilding Together 2010
- Golf Tournament Recap
April 2010 Edition – The Voice
- State of Silicon Valley
- HVAC Maintenance in Today’s Economy
- Volunteer Appreciation Awards
February 2010 Edition – The Voice
- Investing in Human Capital
- Holiday Charity Benefit
- Strategic Planning
- “Be Yourself, Everyone Else is Already Taken”