Date(s) - 06/08/2022
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Silicon Valley Chamber Of Commerce
3350 Scott Blvd
Santa Clara, California 95054
If you have been going through your career thinking profit and the financial statements are someone’s else job – you are doing it wrong!
Take command of your career, enhance your company, and improve your personal bottom line by understanding how Financial Statements work to help you do your job better.
This is not a stodgy, head-in-the-clouds, ivory tower college course. Rather, it is a boots-on-the-ground, news-you-can-use, Lunch-n-Learn-style seminar that you can apply on the SAME DAY before it even turns 4pm.
What are the top 3 key points/takeaways from the presentation:
- Learn how to develop and read a profit and loss statement.
- Learn how to develop and read a balance sheet.
- Learn the principles behind generating a budget.
Christian D. Malesic is a seven-time CEO with over 24 years of executive experience. He is a:
- CAE – a Certified Association Executive;
- CMP – a Certified Meeting Professional;
- And an IOM – a graduate of the prestigious Institute for Organization Management.
Malesic currently serves at the President/CEO of the Silicon Valley Central Chamber, a 75-year-old Chamber of Commerce representing the entire Silicon Valley and San Francisco Bay Areas with many of the biggest companies in the world as its members.
He received his Master of Business Administration (MBA) with distinguished honors from Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania. He also earned three Bachelor Degrees in:
- Electrical Engineering from Lehigh University,
- Political Science from Lehigh University,
- and Business Administration from Elizabethtown College.
A resourceful and accomplished Chamber Executive, Malesic has written nearly two dozen nationally published articles on business-best-practices and is a regular speaker at national conventions. He has won numerous Best-in-Nation and Best-in-State awards from various organizations. In 2012, he was heralded as the nation’s Best New Executive Officer from amongst 737 of his association peers.
Bookings are closed for this event.