Date(s) - 02/09/2022
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Before you get a seat at the corporate real estate table and talk about “Taking advantage of free addressing, remote working and subsequently dialing up target ratios (and other to be trends),” you must pass CRE 101. Join Mark Burriss and David Gray for CRE 101 Drinking from the firehose FMRT Feb 9, 2022 virtual event only* to learn the CRE basics along with a few insider guidelines from a recent CRE transaction case study.
- Criteria alignment and Financial Impact
- Market interpretation and positioning for a successful close
- Inspections and deferred maintenance
This is a Zoom Meeting online. Please register below and you will be sent the link the day before!
David Gray, MCR.w
- CRE Tenant Rep broker for 1/3 of a Century
- Charter year member of IFMA-SV, holding a BOD seat for 7 years (until everyone got wise)
- North American Leader and Nor Cal Co-Chair for Workplace Evolutionaries (IFMA Community)
- US Patent pending for Aligning the workplace to the corporate OKR’s (Metric for Scorecarding)
- Host a highly interactive weekly Zoom on workplace (Feb 11th will be the 90th); the YouTube Channel of recorded episodes 4k followers
- 2022 Presented at CoreNet Summit and World Workplace
- Competitive Chess Player/WSOP Main Event 2011 #745 out of 6800 participants (bubble boy)/4 Pamplona Running of the Bulls, but never gored!
- One very accepting better-half and two adult children; Digital Nomad and TikTok Marketing Manager Leader
Mark Burriss, MS, FMP
Mark is the Director of Global Facilities at Mattson Technology. He holds an MS degree in Environmental Studies from San Jose State University, is a Certified Facilities Management Professional, and is a certified Lean/Six Sigma Green Belt. He brings a valuable set of skills from a career supporting high tech corporations in the Bay Area for over 25 years. Prior to joining Mattson he worked in light manufacturing (Lasers), international heavy manufacturing/construction (plastics), biopharma manufacturing/research, and semiconductor manufacturing. The primary focus for Mark and is team is to provide seamless infrastructure support with no unplanned interruptions. Mark enjoys applying “stealth” sustainability and “wellness” at work and the outdoors, taking his boat on coastal fishing trips as well as firing up the smoker for his famous ribs.